Contrast of soft and smooth Ricotta cheese and crispy edge of frilled pasta…
That is my favorite part of lasagna.
Today I cooked ground beef and ricotta Cheddar lasagna. Here is the direction. Very simple, very special.
Homemade Ground Beef Lasagnaserving for 6
PDF Homemade Ground Beef Lasagnaserving for 6
pasta for lasagna half box – 400g
pasta sauce 2/3 jar
ground beef 1/2 lb 220g
ricotta cheese 350g
Cheddar cheese 100g
Chop onion and pepper
Add chopped pepper
Add ground beef
Add pasta sauce
Place the first layer of pasta
Place the cooked sauce and ricotta cheese on the layer
Make three layers. Then place the past on it. Spread tomato sauce, Cheddar cheese and parsly on top.
Put it into oven for 40 min.
Take it out and serve
- Preheat oven 360℉/ 190℃.
- Boil water to cook pasta.
- Cook pasta as directed on the box.
- Chop onion and pepper.
- Heat pan and spread a little olive oil, then place chopped onion into it. Cook with medium heat.
- Add chopped pepper.
- Add pasta sauce and cook until boiled.
- In the baking dish make the first layer of pasta.
- Place the cooked sauce, then ricotta cheese on the layer.
- Make 3 layers
- Place the pasta on the top.
- Spread pasta sauce, Cheddar cheese and parsley on the top.
- Place it into oven and cook 40min.
- Take it out and serve.